WI districts and 2R charters utilizing Frontline are required to email Frontline at email@example.com to ensure a smooth transition.
Review this link to ensure you have completed the necessary steps.
- View overview recording by Frontline. (32 min 33 sec) This video was recorded at a DPI model UMS training. However, the upgrade process is the same regardless of model.
- Frontline Education is holding another migration “launch” event August 16. Frontline is communicating directly with the districts. A district can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm participation as well. Also see information below regarding this August 16 event.
- Administrators that support all Frontline applications must be involved in the upgrade process.
- Review the data used in each solution to ensure the data matches. If only using one solution please review user data to be sure it is correct.
- Merge data if appropriate (if district is using more than one Frontline solution ex., Aesop and Professional Growth - Employee Evaluation).
- District needs to send Invitations out to all users to have them update their Frontline ID.
- Sign into Frontline Education and view videos. Approximately 1:30 hours of training support
- Review “Resources for you and your users”
- In Webinar #4 “Communication to your users” Review attachments for templates and communication tools. Be sure to send an email to users explaining Insight prior to sending the user invitations.
- Users should not go into the system until after the Super Admin has completed migration and emails are deployed.
If an evaluator created multiple accounts review Merging Multiple Accounts.