If the Domain rubrics are set to "Default to collapsed?" in the "Section Properties" of the form the form will appear with less text. However, evaluatees will not see the evidence aligned to specific rubrics unless data was collected for the Domain.
DPI forms are pre-set to display rubrics. You can change the "Section Properties" settings from by clicking the box to "default to collapsed" on forms using rubrics.
Steps to change the Section Properties settings from expanded to collapsed:
1. (Legacy)Click on District Admin, scroll down left navigation bar and click on Component Manager. (Insights) Click on Evaluations - go to Components - then click on Component Manager.
2. Under your District Process select the appropriate evaluation type for which you wish to make the change. Or, change the settings on the templates side and pull over the forms to appropriate evaluation types.
3. Locate the form you wish to change and click on the edit “pencil”. You are now on the “Form Designer Surface.”
4. Locate the Domain rubric and click. You will see orange dots surrounding the section. To the right of the form is a box with two tabs, section properties and form settings. The section properties tab is bolded as you have selected a section.
5. Scroll down and you will see a section titled: Default to collapsed. If you prefer that the rubric language not show on the form click "default to collapsed". The user will be able to view the rubric by clicking the arrow. Your changes will autosave.
Note: This process will need to be completed for each Domain rubric section on the form. Additionally, this process will need to be completed for each evaluation type if you are making changes on the District Process side.