A Due Date can be set through Form Settings or Detail View. When a due date is set that date will appear on the Learning Plan page under the status of the selected form.
When setting a due date via Form Settings you will be assigning the same due date for all users with the corresponding evaluation type of a specific form. If adding a due date in the District Process of the Component Manager click on the edit pencil for the form you wish to assign a due date. Click the form settings tab and locate the Due date field. Enter the desired due date.
Option 1: Setting Due Date using Form Settings
The default value for this setting is BLANK. A due date can be added to alert end users and admins that the form is overdue. Upon the arrival of the date entered in the field a visual indicator (red circle with exclamation mark) will display in the Process, Admin, and Detail view for the administrator and on the LearningPlan tab for the end user to alert them that the form is past due.
Option 2: Setting a Due Date using Detail View
1. Click on Evaluations - then Detail View. In the Detail View, filter by the drop down filters at the top of the screen. In the drop down for component(s) you will need to select all the components with the appropriate name(s) as the same component name is in multiple evaluation types.
Next, when you select the forms you will need to click on all forms with the name you are looking to assign a due date to.
2. Then, select the checkbox(s) next to the forms you wish to assign. If you wish to assign a due date for all forms you filtered for, check the box next to “Element” and all elements will be selected. REMEMBER: If you have a more than 50 forms that are selected you will want to go to the bottom of the page and increase the number of forms to include all forms you will select.
3. Once you select the components the “Actions” button will appear. Click on the “Actions” button to display the options and select “Set Due Date.”
4. The Set Due Date option will appear. Select the due date for the form from the calendar icon.
5. You can now create a filtered view in the Detail View to see the Element Due Date. This feature is under the column filters list.
6. The red exclamation mark will appear in the Process View, Detail View, and Admin View once the due date has arrived. If you hover over the exclamation mark in either the Detail View or Admin View it will tell you the due date of the form.
7. From the ADMIN VIEW, evaluators can filter for Items Past Due. From the VIEWS drop down, select Elements Past Due. Forms that are past due then appear in the list below.
8. On the user’s Learning Plan tab a red exclamation mark will appear once the due date has arrived. Hovering over the red exclamation mark will indicate the due date of the form as well as the date being identified within the actionable component.