You are able to send messages/reminders to staff using the Frontline Education Evaluation Platform. Frontline users will see the message on the landing page when they sign into the Frontline Education Evaluation Platform. This can only be done by an administrator who has Configuration Rights.
- From District Admin tab: Click on Config Summary then Click on "Info & News" on left navigation bar.
- In the Configuration Summary window click ADD button to put message on the board. (You will be able to choose a date when the message will appear as well as an expiration date.)
- Select the audience to receive the message. If the message is to go to all do not check District Admin or Instructor.
- Title the article, type the message and click SAVE button at bottom.
- Message will appear on the evaluatee’s home Frontline page above “My evaluations” bar.