Evaluation cycles may only be a maximum of ONE year in duration.
To ensure all mapping functions correctly forms are defaulted to a start date of 7/1 and end date of 6/30. If a district desires a different 1 year cycle with an end date later than 6/30 each form will need to be edited in the "section properties". A district could have a cycle that is less than one year, (example: 8/1 to 6/30) without the need to edit. Notice the end date remains at 6/30.
Follow these steps to adjust your cycle date(s):
- From District Admin tab click on "Config Summary".
- Scroll down to "User Management" and click.
- Select the Users you wish to change. (Select all by clicking the box to the left of "User".)
- Click "Set Cycle Dates" and click Submit.
- Enter the desired start date. (if you are adjusting the dates after your cycles have started be sure to enter the same start date as you originally assigned.) Then, enter 6/30 of the desired year for the end date or different end date if you have worked with Frontline to change your end dates.
*Remember to scroll down to the bottom of the page to review the number of users. If necessary increase the "per page" number to include all users. This will allow you to mass change dates for all users.