This tool allows an administrator to assign a specific form to another administrator for completion when there is no scheduling associated with the form. The assignment function is found in the bottom section of the Process View.
This function may also be done in Detail View.
Steps for assigning a Non-Scheduled form in Process View: If all forms within a component are to be assigned to the same administrator you can assign the forms at the component level.
- From the user's Evaluation Process, expand the component by clicking on the plus (+)in the box to the right of the identified component.
- Locate the form that requires an administrator assignment.
- Click the Assign Element icon to the right of the "Status" column (in between the Complete form and Finalize form icons).
Note: You will only see the "Assign Element" icon for forms that do not require scheduling. For forms that do require scheduling you will see the "Schedule" (calendar) icon instead, and you can assign the forms to another administrator as part of the scheduling process. See Scheduling a Form article for more information.
- Using the down arrow, locate and select the name of the administrator you would like to assign.
- Enter any notes that you would like the administrator to see.
- If you want to assign the form without notifying the user leave the "notify user" box unchecked.
- Click Submit